Yes, you can download the latest version of the PMBOK Guide from the PMI website in PDF format free of cost, once you become a member of PMI by paying the $129 USD membership fee.
As a member of PMI, it is free for you as long as you maintain your membership with PMI.
In addition to the PMBOK Guide, there are many other Foundational Standards and Practice Standards and Frameworks available for you to download free of charge.
These standards and frameworks are as follows:
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3®)
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management.
Practice Standards and Frameworks
- Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Practice Standard for Earned Value Management
- Practice Standard for Project Configuration Management
- Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structures
- Practice Standard for Scheduling
- Practice Standard for Project Estimating
- Project Manager Competency Development Framework.
Visit benefits of PMI membership to read more about the benefits of PMI membership.