Since you’re studying and preparing for the PMP certification exam, I’m sure that you must have heard the term Braindump (Brain-dump, or Brain Dump), because a lot of websites on the internet will be offering you their braindumps to pass the exam with a 100% guarantee.
So, you may have a few doubts regarding these braindumps, like:
- What is a braindump?
- Are they really helpful for my studies?
- Should I use them for my PMP Certification Exam preparation?
Therefore, to answer all these questions, I’m writing this blog post and I hope that after going through it, all your concerns will be answered.
Okay, let’s get started.
What is a Braindump?
Technically a braindump is the transfer of a large quantity of information from someone’s mind to any media like paper, computer’s hard-disk, etc.
Though, there is no official division of types of braindumps, for the sake of discussion, I am dividing the braindumps into four categories:
1) First type of Braindump is your own braindump that you create for your own exam preparation while studying. You read something, understand it, and make a short note of it, so that you can remind yourself of it at the time of the exam.
2) Second type of Braindump is same as the first type but it is prepared by you and used by someone else. For example, let’s say you prepared your short notes (braindump) and you passed the exam. Now these notes are useless to you; therefore, you give them to your junior or someone else to make use of it.
Although, there is nothing wrong with this, it is not recommended because anyone who reads your braindumps cannot revise all the concepts and thoughts that you used while preparing it. Only you can get the full benefit of your braindump, no one else can get that.
3) Third type of Braindump is the braindump in which you write down memorized notes on the paper in the examination hall just before the exam begins. For example, you can write down some formulas, draw some graphs, or note some important concepts or definitions.
This braindump helps you in the exam and many experts also recommend it.
4) Fourth type of Braindump is the braindump which is intentionally created by someone to be used by others.
The purpose of this blog post to make you aware of this fourth type of brain-dump and the sure-fail strategy refers only this kind of braindump. This type of braindump is a memorized version of any information (i.e. real exam questions) which is sold to the students to pass the PMP certification exam.
These days the term braindump is hijacked by some fraudulent websites, which provide it to the students to pass their exam with a guaranteed result. Their braindumps refer to the question bank that has been memorized from the actual certification exam and recreated as a duplicate copy of the exam.
This is an absolutely illegal practice that is not going to help you in long run, and may cause you to lose your certificate if you get caught. Even if you don’t get caught, a certificate obtained by this way will not give you any real benefit of understanding the subject and soon your employer will lose faith in you.
Benefits of the Braindumps
- There is no real benefit of using the braindump; although, you may get your certificate by cheating the certification authority, this will not help you too far, ultimately you will be caught for having no real skill.
Drawbacks of the Braindumps
- Using the braindumps for the exam is unethical and it is considered cheating.
- You may get caught and lose your certificate.
- Sooner or later, you will be caught for having no real skills.
- Braindumps violate the Non-Disclosure Agreement with the certification authority.
- Once you use a shortcut, you will never try to learn real things, and it will harm your ability to learn and understand the subject.
- Braindumps degrade the value of certification.
- It harms everybody except the site or person from whom you have purchased it.
It is my humble request to all of you who are reading this blog post—don’t go for the shortcuts, it will diminish your skills and your career growth in the long-term. These braindumps have compromised the whole certification process by degrading the value of certification and killing the learning and innovative skills of students.
What are your thoughts on Braindumps? Please share your thoughts and experiences through the comment section.